I did find good things at Lucy, Pottery Barn, Impress, Crate and Barrel, Banana Republic etc. etc. etc.
Friday, June 17, 2011
June 16 Mason Jar
The photo challenge was a challenge yesterday, I forgot my camera. The assignment was mason jars and I was at the University Village Sidewalk Sale. It's an annual sisters trip, different sisters every year but still... sisters. I found mason jars at Pottery Barn, said a discouraging word since my camera was at home, and resolved to pirate a pic. I was forced to steal the image from PB, PW also used it this morning in her post about drink containers. As much as I love this container I didn't purchase it. I do have some control.
I did find good things at Lucy, Pottery Barn, Impress, Crate and Barrel, Banana Republic etc. etc. etc.
I did find good things at Lucy, Pottery Barn, Impress, Crate and Barrel, Banana Republic etc. etc. etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stealing? Really! Hope you guys had a wonderful day! Fun stuff! What are you baking today with all the goods? I know Max is gone so feel free to bring me some at work!! :)
Could you please remind me of this date next year???? I'll have to find some sisters of my own!!!! I've hit this sale once and love it, but always forget when it is!!!
I could be up for retreat...have to check my calendar. Anyone else going?
Post a Comment