Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1

Wow! That was painful. Self portrait for June 1, so I'm thinking, no biggie. I see plenty of pictures of people that have taken pictures of themselves in the bathroom mirror. I can do that.
Uhmmm, no. I can not. I took a dozen bathroom shots this morning. It's not as easy as it looks.

Remember Congressman Lee, from upstate New York? He took pics in his bathroom and then sent them to a woman he met through craigslist. She, of course, recognized him as her married congressman. Jerk.
I took a shot of my feet after my bike ride this afternoon. A last ditch effort as it were. I think I'll use it for June 1. It's as good as it gets folks...
the bathroom shots aren't as easy as you may think.

4 comments:

shelly said...

Too funny...I used to have fun with those photo challenges - you will too!
I'm even tempted to play along...say it isn't so! After two months of no blogging..yiiikes. Tee hee.

Holly said...

I love the funny face one and think you should use that! May as well start off with some fun :)
Can't wait to see the rest of the month.
Heading over to the farmchicks...are you coming???

Tami said...

Shelly! do it, I love your take on assignments;)

Holly, no I'm not going to the farm chicks, it's on my bucket list tho. Have fun!

Janice said...

I agree - I took about 6 and quit! I'll get mine posted! Are the workout shoes your favorite - is that day 2 - really! No stilettos or shoes that hurt your feet like the adorable little pair you wore to the party?!?!? ;)