Friday, October 3, 2008

Mrs. Clean


Brand spankin' new towels for the bathroom. Fresh, clean, white towels, ready to go. Everyone got new pillows too. I am going to do some heavy hittin' Fall cleaning next week. Organizing, cleaning, preparing our home for winter. It will feel good. Crazy, but I am giddy just thinking about how great it is going to be...when I'm finished.

In the meantime... do NoT stop by. It is a disaster area.

2 comments:

jkluginbill said...

I am on the same page as you. I tend to do my spring cleaning in the fall. Things are getting ship-shape around here...Feels awesome. I'm getting ready to cozy up with my Merry & Bright book and see what projects I MUST do!

Have fun! Enjoy!

Janice said...

You take the coolest pics! I love cleaning too! My husband says I'm not as neurotic as I used to be - I don't know if that's a good thing or not!! If you have cleanin' still in ya' when you're done.....you know where I live!!