Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey


Twenty years ago today, I married the love of my life. He and Danny were a package deal and I couldn't believe my good fortune. Then came Sam and Max. Now we are a family. Happily ever after.
Tonight we are going on a date, dinner and a movie. Who could ask for anything more?
This is LOVE WEEK so watch for further posts, all about the love!

5 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Happy Anniversary! Yay! I feel blessed to know you and your family!

Shelly said...

Happy Anniversay you two! I'm so happy you moved back "home" to raise your family, I love having all of you close by.

Anonymous said...

Happy 20th! I think 1988 was the year for LOVE. Blessings to your family.

Cheryl said...

♥ Happy Anniversary! ♥ I love, Love, LOVE your wedding picture ... PRICELESS!!! ♥

Fans of Cash said...

Happy Anniversary! (did you get my ecard?)
Nice perm Fred!