Have you planted your annuals? I was stalling as I didn't want to prolong the watering season. Yesterday I caved. It's been such gorgeous weather and we are hosting Mother's Day brunch on Sunday so I bought the annuals and planted them. Last year Sheryl helped me with my planters and this year Shelly helped me. Shelly gave me something to remember easily,
"every planter needs a thriller, some filler and a spiller."
Just like last summer I went with fuchsia and coral for the patio planters.
The colors clash but in a pretty way.
According to me, anyway.
The window boxes in the front are red, white and blue. They need to look good with our bunting for the Fourth of July. We are a military family and I like to be reminded of our troops.
***Edited to add: The plants were purchased from Vander Giessen Nursery, LCHS and WFC, all in Lynden. VG Nursery is where most of the plants were purchased. They have beautiful plants.
***Edited to add: The plants were purchased from Vander Giessen Nursery, LCHS and WFC, all in Lynden. VG Nursery is where most of the plants were purchased. They have beautiful plants.
On a another note, come see me at the Lynden Pioneer Museum Gift Shop this morning. It's our Mother's Day SaLe! We have 20% off all aprons, towels and our new line, Crabtree & Evelyn, and one surprise sale. Plus it's super fun on Thursday mornings at the museum, Leslie and Marjean are the volunteers. See you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment