Monday, May 6, 2013

Get Going!

I did a bit of junkin' this weekend.  The local yard sales on Friday were better for me than the estate sale in Belltown on Saturday.  At the sale on Saturday they were pretty proud of their wares and I walked away.  I will not pay $65 for a curtain panel.  No, I think not.
The sunshine was amazing this weekend and I took advantage of the vitamin D by sitting on the patio in the sun, enjoying a happy hour on the patio and spending most of the weekend outdoors.
Hubby and I are hosting Mother's Day brunch this year so I need to get my game on this week.  There is some cleaning, cooking, crafting and creativity involved.  This is the kick in the pants I need because honestly, there hasn't been much cleaning, cooking, crafting or creativity going on here.  Game on!  
Or at least, I'll make a list of what I should be doing to prepare... and in the meantime, I have some painting to do this morning.  Happy SuNnY Monday!

No comments: