After the parade we turned on the TV to finish watching the Apple Cup. Oh my, that was exciting! The bad guys won but I am happy for Jake Locker, and all, blah, blah, blah.
Then I started writing my Christmas cards. I'm not sure why. I mean it was Saturday night and I should have been sprawled on the couch with Hubby after the parade, the tense game and all, but I started and couldn't quit. I drank some wine.
We have two different cards this year. One for our more conservative, nice friends and family and one for our open minded, good sense of humor, parents of guys, friends. I was ambushed at our photo shoot and things were outta control and the Snapsister was snappin'. Almost everyone is getting the nice card. So, there was decision making in the process.
5 comments:
I sure hope I get the naughty one...otherwise I'm coming over to your house and stomping my feet on your front porch until you give me one ;)
Shell. You are definitely on the naughty list!
You have to share the 2 different pics on your blog - I believe someone hinted to me what the "naughty" one is :-) I'm just starting to get addicted to linens and china thanks to your sister Kathi :-) Have a great week! Don't forget to sneak by tomorrow evening for a glass of wine if you can!
Requesting naughty here too...of course I can't imagine that I'd even be considered for the nice one after this past year....ha...ha...humbug.
Make me smile!!
Note to Max: where's my wreath??
Um, nothing any Husky fans did on Saturday resulted in injuries to band members from both schools. Just saying.
Post a Comment