Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Collections

Another favorite Christmas collection are my Shiny Brites ornaments. Except they're not just the actual Shiny Brites, some of the ornaments are from Germany or Poland. Shiny Brites were manufactured in New Jersey from 1937 into the 1960's. Many of mine are from earlier.

Many are on our tree, some are made into a wreath and others are sprinkled throughout the Stone House. Sprinkled in the nativity scene or piled up in a bowl, my Shiny Brites are my favorite at Christmastime. All garland is new, it's pretty hard to find yards of the old garland intact. Hubby and I enjoy the hunt, locally and whenever we travel.

As much as I love my wreath my guys still want to take it out back and shoot it. With a bb gun. But they better not! Deep trouble, deep, deep trouble if they try to get away with it!






1 comment:

Janice said...

Fabulous! I love the look of your Christmas Decor!