On Sunday Max and I had a quick visit with Danny in Edmonds. Dan is looking forward to this week as it is the break between quarters. We saw him on his break at Anthony's, left him with some jam and cookies and then drove to downtown Seattle.
My baby, Max is going to work on the farm this summer. We met Aunt Marie, enjoyed some time with her and her sis, Jane and friend Gail, and then Max and Marie headed for the hills. Over the hills, and gone for the summer.
Hubby and I are temporary empty nesters. It's bittersweet as we are really going to miss the little guy. But it might be fun too...
Everyone asks me what I'm going to do. I'll tell you what I'm going to do.
WHATEVER I WANT TO!!!
3 comments:
I see a scrapbooking night coming on - or maybe a day!!! Have fun - it'll be just like the early years!!! If you feel the need to bake - you're always welcome to "dump" it over here!! :-)
Canasta tournament!
Canasta? Is that what you kids are calling it these days?
Post a Comment