Monday, April 12, 2010

A Field Trip and A Quick Trip

We had a nice weekend. On Friday Hubby and I went to Hi Hoe Nursery and saw some beautiful plants, got all kinds of big ideas and then left everything there. It's just too cold yet to take them out of the greenhouses. I'm thinking I'll wait until we are home from the cruise before I plant my pots and window boxes. But it was fun to see and dream and plan.



Saturday morning we drove over to George, Washington to visit Hubby's family at the farm. It was just an overnighter but so worth it. We had a nice visit and a good time. Max will be spending the summer on the farm so I'm sure we'll be making that drive again soon.

It was back to boot camp this morning, after a week off, and back to school for Max. The last nine weeks of school always goes quickly. So, we are back to work, Mt. Laundry, soccer and routine. Ready or not!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Can you believe we're down to the last 9 weeks?!?! Is Max going to be in George the whole summer?? What will Tyler ever do?!?! :-)

theSNAPsisters said...

Love Hi hoE! But I got mud for a yard so no need to go there. I will just come over and enjoy your beautiful yard!