Beryl Cook ArtOn Wednesday I had lunch with a friend and now I know what I want to be when I grow up. Finally. I want to be a lady who does lunch! We met at Giuseppe and had salads and a glass of Chardonnay, a nice long chat and then a look around at the Greenhouse. Good, fabulous fun and I am going back for more.
While I was in town I made a stop at the Paper Zone. There were many sweet Valentine papers and doo dads, and I may have bought a few. But what caught my eye was the Mod Podge.
When I was in junior high I was the queen of Mod Podge. You know, a piece of wood with a decorative edge, a Holly Hobby picture, some Mod Podge and insto facto I was a decorator. Sometimes I burned the edges of the art for a challenge. It's a miracle that my parent's house is still standing, I did some pretty edgy art back in the day.
And now, I'm not even sure when the crafty bug will bite but I have the Mod Podge in the house and I am ready. Mod Podge Rocks should be a good source. I've seen projects on their site and not had the Mod Podge at my finger tips. But now I do.
Today I will be at Sole Obsession during the lunch hour. Come visit and make me look good.
Beryl Cook Art
5 comments:
Awesome pics!! I use to use Mod Podge on boxes - boy we've come a long way. We'll have to have a Mod Podge night!!
I used Mod Podge on my Celebrate canvas. That was good fun...Troy has a huge canvas in the garage. I think I may decoupage the heck out of it! :)
Have fun with your crafty endeavors.
Our friend Paula is the Queen... so let's DO have a mod Podge night and get really messy... and creative!
We use Mod Podge on the frames that we made with rocks. It makes the rocks look wet, brining out the nice colors in them! :) Have fun with it!
left a little goodie by your front door... blessings to you...
Post a Comment