Since summer seems to be prematurely over and we are indoors, I decided to continue our home tour this evening. Next up, the Loo, the powder room, aka the bath. Please note it is our one and only. Many features sold us on our home, the number of bathrooms wasn't one of them. We moved from a house with three full bathrooms to this one with one. The best part is that I only have to clean one. We do have plans to add another, but I prefer trips to Hawaii and fun times to adding another bathroom so we get by. Oh, and we have boys.


When we bought the house, we gutted the bathroom and installed new cabinets, fixtures, tiles, tub and flooring. Well, actually, my hubby did it.





The decor is mainly yard sales, thrift stores and a little paint. And things I've found on the beach.
1 comment:
Your bathroom is lovely! I adore the little lamp (I've always wanted room for a lamp in the bathroom) and the moulding around the window is fantastic!
Post a Comment