Sam bought his college commuter car today. He had a lot criteria and had done the research. I wasn't sure it could be found, but YAY Sam! He did it. Sam took Consumer Economics in high school and they studied a unit on purchasing a used car. He had the '54 Chev pick up for wheels in high school but for college he needed a commuter car. He had a price range and stayed in it. I think it is really cute too. Sorry Sam, make that cool.
4 comments:
nice Sam- I like that yeller car!
Nice Sam. And I like that it is yellow like a new school pencil. :)
I love yellow!
Cool car! It looks perfect for him. I'm so impressed he did all the research and purchasing himself.
Cool car Sam! Love the yellow, you'll be easy for your old Auntie to spot...I'll be waving!
Post a Comment