My hubby and I were out kickin' tires tonight. We need a new vehicle. We took a test drive and narrowed it down. The salesman was nice, he probably thought I was a freak. Car shopping is about the scariest thing in the world for me. I am a wreck the entire time. We just need to choose a color and make the final decision to part with the money. Sometime this Fall we hope to replace a vehicle with a ???? Take a guess at what we are looking to buy.

Vehicle shopping is very stressful for me so we had to go out for dinner to Jack Neiman's Steakhouse to relieve my anxiety. Soooo good.
14 comments:
Honda CRV?
Maybe? Hmmm....
Nope Jerrie.
Bug?
Two weeks ago, Shelly, you would have been correct. But nope, not this week.
PT Cruiser????? Shannon
Shannon- ummm...NO.
Oh man, I've got it! A cooper!?!?
Dear Shelly-
You are almost to the three strikes and you're OUT! No cooper- I wish.
Honda Pilot? Come on!
or maybe a Toyota Rav4?
Okay...those are my 3! :)
Strike three Jerrie...
Honda Accord??
No Mel- you're wrong.
Honda Element??? What do I win???
Post a Comment