Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spring is Coming


Spring is coming! In our small town all of the planters get changed to reflect the season. I forget that they do this. It always makes me happy. Such a simple idea-primroses and pussywillows for height. The winter green boughs are gone and the transition to Lynden's stunning summer show is now in place. I walked to work today. In the summer I try to bike to work. Take a walk downtown and check out all the color combinations. It will make you smile :)

3 comments:

jkluginbill said...

I love when the planters turn to flowers! :) Yay!

I can't wait for the hanging baskets - yippee.

Shelly said...

Ok...that does it, I was going to make myself wait until Easter but not any more. I'm going to buy primroses and pansies...today! If we get a cold snap..so be it. They're just too lovely not to have them to look at every day.

Anonymous said...

I tried to buy some pansies at Walmart but I was to cheap (I am used to getting them for FREE!)