
One snowboarder, two skiers, four snow shoers and a ton of luggage! My sis, Kathi and her husbnd, Jeff have a condo at Whistler B.C. Lucky for us, no renters this week. Kathi and I come from a long line of quick vacationers, our Dad was very fast to say, "let's go, three glorious days." So, of course, we're going! Some snow activities, relaxation and good food, it is all coming our way. Whistler is the 2010 Winter Olympics site and so things are popping there. It is one of my favorite places and their condo has just been remodeled and updated. Can't wait to see. Hoping the forecast is true and that we will get new snow!
2 comments:
Ohhh. I see some great snow-fun posts coming. Have a great time!
Tami,
You what???
You are going to Whistler and Hawaii? Or is this past tense??
No fair!! How wonderful for you!
I love the picture of your cottage.
Have fun!
bb
Post a Comment