Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Dinner

After church today we went to my folks for Sunday dinner. Bill, my brother-in-law BBQed pork loin and with it we had scalloped potatoes, corn, cauliflour with cheese sauce, rolls and a salad. This salad is one of my favorites-romaine, craisins, red onion, cashews and poppy seed dressing. Dessert was Grandma Jo's Birthday Dessert, it is a chocolate concoction that Gandma Jo used to make for birthdays. We had a lot of laughs and a good visit too. I don't have any photos to share of Jay and Max sharing a chair, I'll just tell you, those guys are close. Good times!
Mom busy cooking.
Bill at the BBQ with nephew, Alex and Max.
Katie doing some prep for Grandma's planters.
Eileen is getting a photography lesson from Jodi. I call this pic' A Bump on a Log"
In the garden.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Photo's - I won't blog mine. I guess they call that BLOG-HOGGING! It was a beautiful spring day at the folks!

Becky L. Beck said...

Wow... who took that great picture? I'd like to book her to take my bum-p on a log... What a beautiful garden.