Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Snow Shoeing
While at Whistler B.C. last week we had a first time experience. We borrowed some snow shoes from friends and hit the trails. There are certain trails for snow shoeing or cross country skiing in the Lost Lake area. They are well marked and the price is right, $6 for a trail pass. I like to be outside but don't really want to downhill ski anymore. My back gets hurt too easily. We have cross country skied also and I do like it. Really enjoyed the snow shoeing, easy, it is in my talent level. The hubby and I will definitely go next winter in the Mt. Baker area. If anyone else is interested let us know, I already have some good recipes in mind for lunch. What can I say, I am a foodie above all else.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute picture! :)
You can probably go snow shoeing all summer w/ the amount of snow Mt. Baker got this year!
Fun times.
What a nice picture of you and Fred-who's your photographer?
Post a Comment