Yesterday, Jerrie stopped by with an Easter greeting for me. This all stems from me using the question, "Do these jeans make my butt look big?" When her husband and my boss, Troy is going on and on about nothing, I throw that question out there and as I've said before it stops him. Or atleast it used to, I may have abused this tactic over the years.

Inside the card- "Do these ears make my ass look big?"
Today I did a variation of the holly basket cookies that my friend Sheryl and I have been making for Christmas for years. Easter basket cookies. Tasty little bites!


A busy Saturday of cleaning, cooking, baking and laundry. Fun!
1 comment:
The cookies look so cute. How clever. :)
No baking here - I am still trying to heal! Archer would be jealous - he wants homemade cookies.
Post a Comment