Thursday, March 27, 2008

Going Ape for Bananas...Worst Post Title Yet


When it comes to buying bananas I don't monkey around. My guys eat a lot of bananas. I have to go to the grocery store, Trader Joe's or the Green Barn two to three times a week. My hubby eats 2-4 bananas a day! They have been asking for a banana layer cake with cream cheese frosting for months. I would love to bake one, take photos and post the recipe. I would love to eat a piece of banana layer cake with cream cheese frosting too. Sadly, they can't leave the bananas alone long enough so that they can be made into a cake. Yesterday I bought eleven pounds of bananas, I want a cake too. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

@JeanAnnVK said...

Man, that is a lot of bananas! I can't seem to eat them fast enough, and I never seem to have time to make a banana cake/bread when they are nice and mushy...I read that you can freeze them until you need them, so I just popped one in the freezer...we will see if it works...

Fans of Cash said...

Fred- that is a lot of banana's!