I love Valentine's Day and it pretty much begins mid January for moi. This year even a bit earlier. My sweet friend Jerrie saw a little something at the TOM sale and bought it for me. :) She knew I'd love it and I do! Frames, My Mind's Eye paper and vinyl...well hello, what's not to love. So, tonight I put it together and got out a few other Valentine's Day goodies. No conversation hearts yet, I did look today while grocery shopping with my hubby. He drove. The one contact thing needs some time. Anywhoo, Valentine's Day is my favorite, we got married on February 12th, the 14th was a Sunday. I make a big deal out of Valentine's Day with my guys so watch for further posts. I loved it when I was teaching 5th grade, always made the boys supply the goodies for the party. Every subject that day had a Valentine theme. The girls loved it and I hope those boys learned something about treating a girl right.
The tiny heart frame on the windowsill has a picture of Fred at our wedding, he looks like he is either deeply in thought about how much he loves me or thinking that he could still make a runner. ;)
3 comments:
I can't believe you have Valentine's Day out already. You are a nut! :)
Glad you like the frames. Maybe I will do mine this weekend also!
Are those chocolate meringues? Love those.
Man oh mannn...I can't keep up with you girl! I'm still running Christmas boxes out to the barn!
I'm inspired. Love is officially in the air...
Post a Comment