Monday, December 3, 2007

Pity Party for One

As much as I love Snow, I truly dislike the day after. Dirty snow clothes, very dirty wood floors, a filthy back porch and a dishwasher worth of dirty dishes found in those boyz' rooms after a day of lounging and snacking. And trust me there was a lot of lounging and snacking going on here yesterday. I don't have a vehicle today or I would ignore it all and get out of here. Maybe TOM or the Birch Bay outlets or whatever...grab the denial and leave it behind. But really I better get back to work.

Off the subject: Last night I made chicken and stuffing. I used the bread cubes that Fred had cut up and froze. They were from the wonderful bag of FREE bread end that you can get at Avenue Bread in Fairhaven in the morning. Sometimes we go and someone has beat us but when we get them oooh we feel lucky. I think it was the rosemary bread that made the stuffing so good. We are going to have to go for breakfast a lot this month to get enough bread ends for our Christmas turkey stuffing. They make good croutons too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's TOM?
Auntie Shelly

jkluginbill said...

You are funny...I loved the lounging which does require a lot of dishes (and we had the plates from the museum dinner -whatever)!

I made a trip to TOM - bought that 7 gypsies card rack thing! :) I am a sucker when I see something on Ali's blog!