Sunday, December 30, 2007



Since I haven't been feeling too good and have been spending a little quality time on the couch this is what I have been up to this weekend. The book, 'The Wild Girl', a recommended read from my gal pal Shelly. Based on some historical incidents but truly a work of fiction it was a very enjoyable read. One of those books that I was sorry to finish. The author has also written 'One Thousand White Women'. I may have to read that one too.
Last night Bill and Jodi's kids, Alex, Levi and Hana came for dinner since Jodi is in Swedish Hospital. She had kidney surgery on Friday and it went well. Now for the recovery, she hoped to come home today but hoping now for Monday. Anyway, the boys went to play guitar hero etc. and Hana and I watched 'The Holiday' a chick flick with another chick. How fun is that? It just doesn't happen very often in a houseful of guys. We both liked it and it is a Christmas movie with a cool stone cottage in England-you know I love those. I am not thinking about taking down Christmas just recovering and will do it later-unusual for moi!

2 comments:

jkluginbill said...

I absolutely LOVE The Holiday! Great movie! Love the cottage!

Fun that you got to watch a chick movie with Hana. :)

Glad to hear Jodi is doing well. Praying for her!

Shelly said...

funnyyy..I love the vacation countdown gadget!
That's a hoot