It's the little things in life. Right? The pics are some little Christmas things around our house. Little shiney brites, pics of my boys when they were little. Little piles of Christmas.
The Big things are special this time of year but the little things are pretty great too. I had a big group over to my house for coffee this morning, the docents from the museum came for Ollie Bollen and treats. A special group of volunteers that give and give to our community. Just my little way of saying thanks. Speaking of thanks, Betty and Susan also brought treats. It was a fun morning, they could see where I live. Maybe understand where I am coming from. :)
This afternoon I am going through my closet. I do this every year-wait until the last minute and then ...mmmm...what am I going to wear to all of these parties? What did I wear last year? Why didn't I think of this earlier...like November when the holiday clothes were still available. Wish me luck...I can not face the mall at this late date!
1 comment:
Love your little things...my favorite things this time of year are the little added touches!
Thanks for your hospitality this morning. I know the ladies loved your home and were excited they finally had the opportunity to see inside!
Happy Weekend!
Post a Comment