Thursday, December 13, 2007

Love playmobil



Last night Caleb & Emilyn came for a visit. Max asked them to play with playmobil-we dumped the mega tub of playmobil and had a good time. Caleb worked really hard on his set up and just like when my boys were younger he wanted a picture of his set up. Having the playmobil in the store makes it hard for me to stop collecting, the boys just don't put it on their Christmas lists anymore. I am kind of tempted to buy the Noah's Ark set for me, and the dollhouse and the penguins and the treehouse/park ranger set. Ok, you get the idea, I am not ready to grow up. It is such a great toy for creative play.. Last night we had a rancher under suspicion for car theft. The policeman kept saying, "he is a really bad egg."
Have a good day and I may post again later today as we have had big things happening here. :P

1 comment:

jkluginbill said...

I too love the Playmobil...Archer lets me know which one we should get if I feel the need to buy any! I did buy the penguins (for Archer really!) - they were too cute to pass up! Um...maybe you shouldn't recruit me to unpack and price anymore...I just buy Playmobil that I think is cute. Oh, that is your point isn't it? Hmmmm....