In October I made a true scrap book, I used scraps! I had an empty book, black cover and pages, and lots of paper, stamps, stickers and thoughts in my mind. I went through my giant tub of photos and pulled anything Fall, Halloween, soccer, leaves, hikes and made a book. I did not get caught up in chronological order or the even-steven number of pics of the boys. I just scrapped. And it was fun, really fun. The boys have had fun looking through it and when Dan came home he would come to a page and say-Oh I have good memories of doing that or going there! (Yikes! Even good times at the Mt. Baker Winery Grape Stomp) That makes a mama HAPPY b/c really all we want is for our kids to have good memories.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
In October I made a true scrap book, I used scraps! I had an empty book, black cover and pages, and lots of paper, stamps, stickers and thoughts in my mind. I went through my giant tub of photos and pulled anything Fall, Halloween, soccer, leaves, hikes and made a book. I did not get caught up in chronological order or the even-steven number of pics of the boys. I just scrapped. And it was fun, really fun. The boys have had fun looking through it and when Dan came home he would come to a page and say-Oh I have good memories of doing that or going there! (Yikes! Even good times at the Mt. Baker Winery Grape Stomp) That makes a mama HAPPY b/c really all we want is for our kids to have good memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is great! I still want to see it in real-life! :)
I think what we really want for our kids is to love wine! :) haha
Post a Comment