Thursday, November 8, 2007

Go Dan Go...Go Around Again!


Dan is leaving the country today. He is going to Chicago by train today and then on to Kosovo via Austria. We had such a good visit with him in Oct. I can't help but be proud of him and his adventurous spirit. He will be attending the U of Pristina in January & in the meantime studying the language with a tutor and traveling. He is hoping that he will get a job at the US Embassy. He has rented a flat & someone in the building works at the embassy & told him he would have job.

Before Dan left we prayed as a family & I ended the prayer with this scripture prayer.Colossian 1:9-12
Since the day Dad & I heard about you, Dan, we have not stopped praying for you & asking God to fill you,Dan with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom & understanding. And Dad and I and Sam and Max pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord & may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you, Dan may have great endurance & patience, & joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified Dan to share in the inheritance of the saints of the kingdom of light. Amen!

1 comment:

jkluginbill said...

Yea for Dan! Good luck on his adventures!