The museum hosted their annual Christmas fundraiser last night. Fred & I left just before midnight so I wouldn't turn into a pumpkin or a very cranky lady. A busy night. And I went to work today just to wrap up the auction etc.
Max told me this morning I might want to get back in the laundry room. Did not want to, Max! But I did and came home from work with a large garbage bag of dirty tablecloths. My house has been on the slow but steady decline that happens with hand surgery, Christmas decorating, going to work. Oh well! I am off to the kitchen to create a honey sesame pork loin, baked potatoes, green salad and carrots with good bottle of pinot noir. Why? Because I have the BEST husband in the world. He worked very hard at the museum fundraiser, took me to the doctor to get my stitches out and he has put up a stunning Christmas light display on our home. I will later post a photo of the lights...after dark and all...
1 comment:
Sounds like a yummy dinner. I had a bagel at Woods Coffee!
I am glad you got home before midnight last night...I feel lucky to have ducked out early.
Fun times indeed.
Post a Comment