Tonight is the Lynden Pioneer Museum Gift Shop Christmas open house. It is 5-8 p.m. this evening. Lego, playmobil, Christmas puzzles, books, stocking stuffers, toys, gifts, everything is 20% off. Please join me for Christmas treats, music, and a great sale.
*I don't have any great photos because I've been busy unpacking a lot of new inventory.
*There have been stories in the news about the Lego shortage this Christmas, I've done my best to have a lot of Lego in stock. I think I have the best selection in town!
*There are only two places in Whatcom County that sell Playmobil. The museum has the best prices and a large selection.
*Hello Kitty, yes we have it!
*I just unpacked a large shipment of Springbok puzzles, including family style with small and large pieces and the new puzzles with easy to pick up pieces for Grandma.
*A new book by Mike Impero is on the shelf. It's a history book of the original Mt. Baker Ski Lodge. It is filled with pictures, and it makes a wonderful gift for the guy on your list that has everything.
*If all your granddaughter wants for Christmas is a pony, we have the answer for her request too.
*Coloring books for adults. They are selling fast, hurry!
*Affordable gifts for Sunday school teachers, school teachers, your Thanksgiving hostess, your mail carrier, and the neighbor kids. Something for everyone on your list that needs just a little something.
You'll just need to come in and see for yourself...
1 comment:
Although I won't be able to make it in tonight, I WILL be stopping in before all the good stuff is gone... Miss Bee needs some Lynden love :)
~Chris
Post a Comment