Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Seattle Flower and Garden Show

Last week I went with friends to the Seattle Flower and Garden Show.  I didn't get a picture of us, so use your imagination.  Chris sent me a cute black and white one that she had of us.
After fortuitously finding a parking spot in downtown Seattle we went right to the show and directly to see JohnBob Cool Junk.  They do have cool junk and are always happy to see us.  Or they are good actors pretending to be happy to see us.  Their booth didn't disappoint.
 A sweet Shasta trailer was parked in the vintage area.  I loved the red and green color scheme and their fun camping equipment.  The original flooring is so great.
 A flower fairy in a very clever booth was eye candy.  The booth was made from old doors.
 I can't remember the name of the vendor of the next booth, but it's my favorite.  It was so simple, the colors were so pretty.  I could have moved right in and stayed.
 There were eight city patios set up on the sky bridge.
 There were tiny gardens too.
 Uhmm, honey, I think I want a new hut.
Our friend Kim took this shot of Chris, Shelly and myself.  It was fun to see Kim and her Mom at the show.
After the show, we had lunch at The Met, shopped at Watson Kennedy, and had a cocktail at Oliver's.
Pretty much a perfect day in the city with the girls.


No comments: