On Saturday, Shelly and I returned to Island Chicks in Anacortes. This time Sheryl and Chris came with us. It was a gorgeous day in one of my favorite towns.
I love JohnBob Cool Junk. Those guys know what they are doing with vintage. I always love what they put together and the best part is that everything in their booth is reasonably priced. What's not to love about that? I went in their booth three times and bought something every time.
This booth was another favorite with a lot of red, Santas and vintage goodness.
Okay, let's just stack up some old silver bits and bobs and make it great. Who does that? JohnBob, of course.
The white sled is a great idea and a good reminder that sometimes all white is best.
After lunch we went to my favorite store in Anacortes, Pearl Button. Jackie, the store owner and Island Chick Show creator had a little appreciation party for her customers.
Everything was white, except for the wreaths from JohnBob. She took the empty retail space next to her shop and made it a temporary party space. It was so pretty, the food was amazing, the champagne was iced and her husband was a lot of fun. I thought it was very generous of her to host a party that she couldn't attend. Jackie was super busy running the show.
After the party we had show and tell. Yep, everything comes out of the bags and is shared on the street for all the world to ooh and ahh over. There is a lot of, ohmylandsyouonlypaidtenbucksforthatyouarebrilliant going on at that point.
Then we met more friends for a drink and fries. A brief Hobby Lobby stop and we were home. A wonderful, inspiring day with the girls!
3 comments:
ohhh how fun!! Love this post!!
What fun! And - what a bevy of beautiful babes!! It looks the sisterhood of the traveling scarves :)
Post a Comment