I love watching the Fall light in our back field in the evening. There is something so soft and beautiful about Fall light. It makes me sigh to think of it.
In the Fall the sunshine comes through the living room windows in the morning, catches the chandelier and creates a pretty light show too.
It only lasts for several minutes, and it only hits just right over a week's time in the Spring and in the Fall. The sun needs to be shining, which doesn't always happen in the Pacific Northwest.
So when does shine, it is treasured and enjoyed.
The color bounces on the ceiling, the walls and seems to reflect everywhere.
My camera shadow had to show up in order to capture the color going up the stairs this morning.
The rainbow is God's promise and that is powerful when the room is filled with color and light.
Enjoy your Sunday!
1 comment:
Oh I agree fall lighting is so, so beautiful. My favorite season! I love your header photo.
Post a Comment