Last evening I enjoyed one of my favorite Christmas traditions. The Sheryl, Shelly, Doreen, Tami Christmas dinner. It starts at someones house, last night it was Sheryl's turn. We enjoy a champagne cocktail, pictures in front of the fireplace and then we leave for dinner. We take turns driving, Doreen was our driver last night which means it's my turn next year, we go by birthday order. Or anyone that is pregnant has to drive.
I think that ship has sailed. Hope so.
We have dinner at the Black Forest in Bellingham and some of us order the same meal every year.
We share dessert and then we open gifts.
We all talk at once.
We laugh constantly.
We love this tradition.
Since 1983 I have been blessed with this special Christmas tradition. I have been blessed by these friends since church nursery, play dates as preschoolers and kindergarten.
Love the tradition and love the friends!
1 comment:
I love this tradition too!!! It's so fun to see you girls continue to create wonderful memories together!
You all look gorgeous too!
Post a Comment