I'm sure I spent some time in the kitchen this holiday season but the pictures are of guys in the kitchen.
Christmas Eve we were at home with Sam and Angela and Max. Hubby helped in the kitchen. We had Chicken Saltimbocca, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli, snow salad with berries and creme brulee for dessert. It was a quiet night.
Christmas morning we went to church, then Sam and Angela left to celebrate with her family and Hubby went to bed. He had worked all night. The snow started falling to give us a white Christmas. I love snow so I thought that was the best present ever until Mike G. showed up with fresh tamales. Best. Ever.
Max and I watched A Christmas Story in the afternoon. Hubby woke up and we went to Bill and Jodi's place for dinner. Pioneer Woman's potatoes, a BAH (big a** ham), a deep fried turkey and other delicious sides and cream pies for dessert.
Hana took our pictures with the new hand held Wii and we each had our wii character created. The likeness is uncanny. Danny, Derek and Sam weren't there but we made one for them anyway. My Mom thinks this is as close as she'll get to having a family picture with everyone there ever again.
Before we left I had a little fun with their elf and Hana's glasses.
We had a nice Christmas but we missed Danny and Jess this year. It's just not the same.
Today was back to work and laundry and tidying up the place.

No comments:
Post a Comment