The sista's garage sale is Saturday. We are New York City bound and decided to raise a little moola to buy our Broadway tickets. We cleaned out the attics, garages and closets to bring you our best.
Ghetto Barbie came to help us price, very kind of her, however; she was giving it away! She priced my Mary Engelbreit switch plates at .25 each! Sheesh. I was a tad insulted, but she's right. I don't want to haul everything home again.
Needing some above the toilet storage? We got it!
Or how about a freshly vacuumed rug? We got it!
Lots of teen guy clothes, dishes, games, golf balls, a large RV cover? We got it!
A tile saw or a salad shooter? We got it!
Vintage china? Ohhh, yeah baby, we got it!
Saturday only! Brookfield Drive, follow the signs off Bender Road. Sale starts at 8:30 a.m.
Please, no early birds. We don't want Mel's kids to have to deal with you!
See you there!
5 comments:
how much for the rug Tami? JUlies looking for one and gone. do you do presales? :) Janna Libolt
I think I may need a tile saw...how much? What kind? B's home tonight, so will know for sure then. What time can I get in line?!
Everyone is asking about Jodi's things, she is shooting a wedding today so I guess we have to wait until Saturday because I pretty much know nothing! Sorry!
My tent is already pitched in the front yard, and my lawn chair is parked right next to the garage door. I will NOT miss out on those doorbusters!
My man vacuuming is a beautiful sight.
Post a Comment