Jerrie and I went crazy at the museum today. We put together the Christmas displays for the gift shop. I started yesterday and then we went full tilt all day. I have some finishing up to do, details to take of and we need to make some signage, other than that we are close to being ready for Christmas. Our gift shop open house is November 17, in the evening. Save the date!
We will have sales galore, Starbucks and treats and a drawing or two.
What parent hasn't made this threat?
I really want the playmobil post office Advent calendar... please Santa.
I had a lot of fun with Jerrie today. We worked really hard. The best part of the day? We had our first red cup of the season. Yep, it was a good day. Thank you so much Jerrie!
1 comment:
You are so very welcome. The shop is looking great (especially the red lights on the little tree...haha)! Looking forward to the shopping night.
I noticed you didn't get a full desk picture...would you like me to send it to you to share with the world?
Post a Comment