Not much happening at the Stone House. It's pretty quiet here. Nothing like an Eat Less, Move More and a Work More, Spend Less to slow things down. It's all good. Not necessarily fun, but good.
March has arrived, the forsythia is blooming, the Olympics are finished, our tax returns are in the mail... bring on the Spring! Oh, and it's Danny's birthday in March!
6 comments:
I was wondering where you've been!!! Happy Monday!
Your house was happenin' Saturday night...loved the pizza party!
Thanks for a great time, hope to return the hospitality soon ;)
Beautiful pic... have a great week!
Beautiful primroses - are they at your house? My life right now is more of a "eat more, move less" - I'll let you know how it's workin' for me!! :-0
Yep, the primroses are at my house, on the mantle, by the back door, on the patio, next to the hot tub and in the kitchen.
I totally fell for them this year ;)
I fell for the primroses too, they are just so pretty this spring!
Post a Comment