I set the bar low on Monday. Just boot camp, laundry, the library and tidying up the mess. Oh, and a nap. We enjoyed good mail, Country Living magazine, a catalog and a tax refund check. I just love me some good mail!
Hubby and I took a walk after dinner, while Max was plowing through the homework. Then we hit the hay.
6 comments:
I had that same pile at my house-and that was just Tyler's!!
Glad you got some relaxing in!
Tax refund? what's that?
I got my "Real Simple" magazine today - so much better than bills!
that reminds me that i still have to get my taxes done. i still send mine off to a man in MO b/c i have yet to find someone in this area. any suggestions?
and I love the country living magazine too!
I think Tyler only has 2 practices in so Max wouldn't be far behind!
Surprised he wants to play after today's weather!!!!
Did Tyler make you feed him? I'm surprised you have anything in your freezer!!
My laundry has been a mountain, but today it is only a hill. That magazine looks inviting. :)
Post a Comment