Last evening was the annual docent dinner at the museum. It's our chance to say thanks to the many museum volunteers. Jerrie and I try to keep it fresh and low budget. This year we used pink and lime green, created a dessert buffet, brought in orchids from Trader Joe's and made some Martha Stewart pom poms.



Karin, our caterer, made a delicious roast beef dinner, the jazz band was great and a good time was had by all. I hope.
8 comments:
Cute poms!
I think I might have a new career as a pompom maker. hahahaha!!!
It was a lovely dinner and dessert and I hear the punch tasted very green. :)
Girl you hostess more parties that anyone I know. Wishing I could be there to learn from the hostess with the mostest. You are such a servant. Love everything you did. The desserts look awesome...coming from a sweet tooth gal.
It all looks stunning!!! You always pull off such a great gig!
That made it sound as if you don't put much work in it and I know you do!!
Can we please have a pom pom making night??? Those are awesome!!!! I want some too!!
Tyler can hardly move...how about Max?
Oh those Pom Poms are great & the desserts just look delicious!
Doesn't Trader Joe's have the best deals on flowers??!!!! Love them!
Love the poms! Oh, the desserts look good too. :)
The orchids are so beautiful..
Erika
Looks awesome! You treat your people so good!! I think you need to teach a pom pom class - watch out Martha!
Post a Comment