We started our evening at Sheryl's place. She had bacon wrapped, stuffed dates and a festive libation waiting for us. Her house is so festive and pretty for the holidays.
Before dinner we have a traditional photo with a toasting pose. I have these pictures since 1983. We haven't changed a bit!
This year I made mini albums for the girls of our day of Going NoWhere, and celebrating fifty. Doreen is wondering what is in her package. She looks like her niece Ruby in the picture.
A special evening built around friendship and traditions.
5 comments:
Nothing like long time friends - and memories! Love the group shot, you all are beautiful ladies!
The tradition continues! You guys look marvelous!
What fun! I love traditions; glad to have started a few from following Your Prompting. Happy Birthday Tami (tomorrow)! Have a great day!!
I'm totally up for a pedicture, though my calendar is pretty booked this week. When were you thinking of going??? We have to try and make this work!
Happy Birthday Miss Tami!!! I like it that you celebrate for days and days!!!!
We so loved having you guys over and seeing our gorgeously, handsome boys!!!
I have to admit, I'm a little impressed that I did my Tolo blog before you....sorry, I can't help it!!!
See you soon!! Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment