I am starting to think about eat less, move more again. Only thinking about it yet. We still have a dinner party, some good leftovers and boxes of chocolates laying around the house. Has anyone ever done the Discovery Weight Loss Challenge? A pedometer? Or walked a half marathon? I have lots of thoughts but not a lot of get up and go. This could be a problem. Anyway, I am thinking about it so that is a start. Anyone else?
I'm working today and then Max and I will start cooking, scheming and creating our dinner party. Fun for sure!
*In Real Life
3 comments:
IRL things are going to get ugly at this old farm after the first...one diet coke left...and then it's lemon water.
Scary...really really scary.
Oh...and ugly...the bike is moving back into the living room.
I am not a skinny chick - but a very out of shape chick. This year I will turn 45 and thought briefly about choosing to hit 45 being in shape - it was a thought...........I'm such a poorly disciplined person who HATES excercise!!!!
I like walking with a pedometer. When the weather is nice I really challenge myself to 10,000 steps a day. I like Wii fit a lot, especially when the weather is crummy. Wii fit (maybe you know) allows you to do step aerobics while watching your favorite show. The Wii board and Wii stays on but you can change channels and it still counts your steps. 2,200 steps while watching Rachel Ray or Oprah goes by quickly!
Post a Comment