Saturday, December 26, 2009

But I Want It NOW

Remember this guy? Well, last night, Christmas night late in the evening he decided he wanted his haircut. Uhmmmm, no one is exactly at the salon at ten on Christmas night. Stew and fuss, right now! he wants his haircut!

He had to wait until morning. We found someone open and available. He almost had enough hair for locks for love. But not quite.

Max with his new do. Hubby didn't recognize Max when we got home. Hubby thinks he looks younger and I think he looks older. What do you think?

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

I'm going to say older, but I may have to see him in person. :) I think he looks more like his dad though!

My brother (younger) decided he needed a hair cut on Christmas as well, instead of waiting I took some clippers to it in the bathroom...Shoulda brought him over here!

Shelly said...

Whoooaaaa! Before Auntie Shelly read to the end of the post she was going to offer to give him a little trim next time ...cuz she does that for people she loves - but yiiikkkes...Auntie Shelly doesn't give buzz cuts.
Older/younger...I don't know - he just looks like Max ;)

Pollywog Pearls said...

Are you sure that is the same boy? The blondish locks are so gone! It looks as if his hair is darker after being cut. Either way he is a cute boy. Let's call it a tie and you both win!

Janice said...

I'm thinking older - more milatariash - more like his brother Sam!