She has three girls. I have three boys.
It has made our lives different in some ways. Okay, many ways.
Last evening her daughters gave her a surprise 50th birthday party. Frankly, sons can't pull off a party of this level. No way.
Yep, she is surprised!
Lisa, Kristin and Michelle put together a party that would make any mama proud. They learned from the best and it showed. Aren't they pretty?
Delicious food.
Stunning Bay view and sunset.
And just about the time I said to Shelly, "Do you think they thought of cupcakes?" They came out with the chocolate raspberry cupcakes. Perfect ending to a perfect evening.
Sheryl, Shelly, myself and Doreen in a pic toasting the camera. Any time the four of us are together, this photo happens. Seriously, I have years of these women in this pose.
On Friday the four of us are going to celebrate the big 50 with a girls only outing. I had my birthday in December and now they all turning fifty this summer.
So, where are we going to celebrate this occasion? You'll see...we are going NOWHERE!
5 comments:
Looks like a great time AND the all the girls are stunning! FUN!
Such a fabulous party...looking forward to going NOWHERE! hehe
What a fun party! That spread of food and the sunset over the bay are stunning. Love the cupcakes too.
Have fun on your trip to nowhere!
Such a tease....NOWHERE.....hope it's someplace I will get to go somday!! Longtime friends are the BEST!!
Can't believe you are 50~ and might I add: Happy belated.... good grief.... now i will NEVER forget your birthday. Does it count that i never KNEW it to begin with? :)
Post a Comment