Monday, July 20, 2009

Love the Weekends

Saturday evening we went to the country for dinner, to BIL Bill and my sis, Jodi. I biked as far as I could get until Hubby drove up and picked up my bike and me. I made it almost 4.5 miles, next time I'll leave earlier, I think I could have made it the whole way but would have been late. Sunday I biked at Birch Bay.

Cookies with an 'S' for sisters or for Sam. Becky made cookies for sistas and for Sam whose chocolate pie she had eaten. Really, she made them for sisters but she is trying to make up with Sam so he got the leftovers.

BIL Bill and my sister Jodi are in between building houses and are renting a view with a house. Gorgeous views of the mountains, ponds, hay and wheat fields. The guys are enjoying the view while we were walking the hills and touring the ponds.

Grandiflora had a big sale this week and I went twice. The second time I got these treasures on the cheap. I'm looking for ideas for the tall glass and silver container. Maybe pasta on the kitchen counter, shiney brites at Christmas, leaves and nuts for Fall or seashells for Summer. Any creative suggestions would be appreciated. It was regularly $62.95 for sale price $16.00... Yes, I know it's not a bargain if it has no purpose. It'll come to me.

Gotta run, I'm going NoWhere today!

2 comments:

Fans of Cash said...

SO true! good times. That tree in front of Baker must go. Anybody know anybody that can make things disappear?

Janice said...

Thanks for the ad!! I was wondering if you had made it in - sorry I missed you. I'm thinking I might have to have a fall slumber party - Feb. is just too far away to see you all again!