Thursday, June 18, 2009

Palm Springs or Close

Okay, I guess we didn't actually go to Palm Springs, now that I think about it. We flew into Palm Springs and then left and went everywhere else. One city leads to another in Southern California.
The resort had beautiful landscaping, foliage, flowers and ponds.


We went to a shopping area, The Garden, where the gardens and the sculptures were gorgeous. The guys thought it was like U Village on steroids.


When I loaded my photos I had a good laugh. After shopping I mentioned to Hubby that Saks was their cornerstone store and we hadn't even seen it. Apparently, I was busy taking photos of the gardens and flowers and missed Saks.

While I shopped, the guys went to Tommy Bahama's for a smoothie. We had dinner there too.
TBC...

1 comment:

Becky L. Beck said...

I love all the same places you went and had dinner. Brings back great memories! glad you liked the Poster w/ me and Hawley~ we made a team for sure. Need the recipe for the chocolate pie too...I'm pushing it asking for that aren't I?