Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

So thankful for my Dad and DadIL today and for a loving Dad for my guys. My Father in heaven has blessed me with good Dads in my family.

Hubby got *'dustwatialwayswanted' for Father's Day, XM Radio for a year, a tractor sprinkler and a call from Danny.

Hubby's parents came from George for the day and we had dinner at my folks. Very traditional menu, BBQ steaks, baked potatoes with all the trimmings, salad, corn, asparagus, bread and strawberry shortcake for dessert.
My guys-

All the guys- even future fathers...

Sam and Max with their Grandmas.

*translation= "just what I always wanted!" When he was three years old, Sam always said this as one word when he got gifts. We still say it.

1 comment:

Janice said...

We're having Father's Day tonight at our house since we were out of town yesterday. I was planning on the traditional steak bbque too, but in light of the weather, I stuck a roast in the oven this morning - it'll be mashed potatoes, gravy and the works!