Friday, June 5, 2009

It's a Small World After All Pt. 2



Remember when I wrote about Becky and Jodi coming over to plan a little luncheon, where we would prove just how small the world really is. Well, today was the luncheon. The world is small and I am feeling so blessed right now by my little world. I had the best afternoon.

Okay, let's start at the beginning. I'll take it slow. You can keep up. A bit confusing but it'll all make sense.
Jodi is my sister (not to confuse you but she is also a Snapsister).
Jodi met her friend, Becky when Becky moved here from Missouri (hereafter referred to as MO). Their guys played football together and Jodi's neighbor introduced them. Becky has been taken on sister trips and scrapped with us ever since. Love her.

Jodi's neighbor introduced Becky because she knew Becky through Ginger. She met Ginger, from MO, while traveling in Israel(or their husbands met or something, I'm a little foggy on this part). Ginger, who she met in Israel is Becky's friend from MO. Ginger and her family moved to the Pacific NW from MO about the same time Becky and her guys moved to Lynden from MO.

Jodi and Becky went to a Bible Study in Bellingham, where they ran into Ginger. So Jodi met Ginger. Are you still with me? Hang in there, we're almost there.

Ginger came to Bible study with her neighbor, Amy. Amy and her twin, Mia were just eight years old when I became their nanny. So, you see the world is really very small.

Today, Becky, Jodi, Ginger, and Amy came to my place for lunch. It was so nice to meet Ginger and to reconnect with Amy. Amy and I had lots of catching up to do. She is just this beautiful young woman loving the Lord and her husband and kiddos, it was so special to see her so happy.


Amy and I

Later I'll post the recipes. Yummo!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

No such thing as a happy coincidence. It's all a God-thing.

Anonymous said...

Such a nice time. Thank-you!

Becky K. said...

Looks like a very welcoming and fun lunch.

Les Hon said...

Wow! That's even more complicated than Dutch Bingo! Happy Connections!

Janice said...

Here's another tidbit to make your world smaller.......Ginger's husband, Chuck, is on ski patrol with Randy and they were at our house after the Ski to Sea race for a barbeque! (I'm humming "It's a Small World as I type) :-0