Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Boot Camp Babes

This morning at boot camp the topic of reality TV came up as we were warming up. Everyone has their vice. Jon & Kate plus the divorce came up as did Housewives From NJ, LA and NYC. Oprah was discussed briefly. Robb is impressed by her trainer, I told him I don't really want to look like Oprah. I have enough weight problems of my own. I'm not sure who said it but someone mentioned that maybe there should be a Boot Camp Reality Show. Really.

Oh yeah, we are just so glamorous and TV ready. Bring it on! Those Housewives from the big city have nothin' on us.

Segments showing Shannon and Melinda having a cat fight on the court came up. Or how about Tami VW getting thrown down on the soccer field, spittin' teeth out and jumping right back up and getting back in the game? Tough chickas!

It would start with everyone getting up at 5:30 stinkin' A.M. three days a week. Fans would be impressed. Then the producers would expose that many of us take a nap in the afternoon. It would show how we look at 5:45 in the morning with no make-up, bed head hair, and scowls. It would show just how slow I run, dead last, all the time. People would laugh. Viewers would get tired of the whining. Viewers would wonder why not everyone has a gorgeous figure. We would have to get up at 4:00 A.M. for makeup. We would have to stop eating. Not to mention the paparazzi.

Whoa. We are so NoT doing this.


*No photos for obvious reasons.

9 comments:

Melinda said...

LOL! You crack me up. I'm sure we would have tons of fans. :)

Mindy K said...

Kuddos to all of you for being there. Reality Show or not, you all look great and impress me.

I wish I was a boot camp babe!

Robb said...

What's funny is that I could give a crap about Oprah's trainer, I was just trying to get a rise out of Tami, and it worked! With the yo yoing Oprah has done the $100,000 she paid the guy wasn't worth it. Better to pay $600 for a year with me. Robb

Holly said...

You are too funny! but you know that the producers would bite if you promoted it. I can see a star in our midst!!!
Thanks for the great bag!! I can definately fill that baby up!!! It would look great in your bedroom too, so after the show do you want it back?
You're a rockstar with the boot camp...keep it up!

michele said...

ok, I'd tune in! Good for you for being a boot camp babe!

Janice said...

You get the show scheduled and I'll buy some advertising spots!! Hmmmm what will I be advertising?!?! It's a tempting thought!!

Fans of Cash said...

Boot camp is so hard. I call it booty camp. Three days a week from 6-7 p.m. nonstop. I'm the huffer and puffer, and *always* dead last whenever we have to run. Sometimes I get lapped. My personal fav.
-Wendi

Emily said...

And there would be a camera crew at my house in the morning to film me sleeping because I can't take the pressure.

Tami said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!