Sunday it was nice again. After dinner at the folks Hubby and I went for a Sunday drive on Chuckanut Drive. We stopped at Lake Padden Garden Nursery, then at my favorite art and garden gallery and at Larrabee State Park. A Starbucks stop and then home. A beautiful afternoon.
Weather advisory for tonight, high winds and rain. National weather service warned that it will more like a Fall or Winter storm. These little glimpses of Spring are great, I would just like it to stick around on a permanent basis.
4 comments:
I agree!! I have to drag all my cushions off the patio furniture in to night! I'm not counting on the covers to keep it all on!!
Take down your hanging baskets! Mine went flying on saturday night-no good! The weather guys really had our weekend weather all wrong.
On a happy note, the dinner was fabulous!!!! Yes, we were the lucky guests!!! So delicious and wonderful company. Thanks so very much!!!!
Remember the "Sunday drives" we took as kids? Now that I think back, it was probably Mom's way of getting Dad out the house to visit friends.
Post a Comment