Today is Hubby's Birthday. Since we both are off work today I made plans to take him on a day out. First stop, here, for some new shoes. Then here for spa chemicals, hey, it's on the way to here. Then after lunch a walk at Hovander Park through the gardens and Tennent Lake trail.
Instead he went here and here with Sam. Tonight he is going here for Max's choir concert.
I love this guy, he puts our boys ahead of himself, every time. I think he eventually gets to be here. That is a good thing because he loves us best!
Happy, happy day, sweetie!
4 comments:
Happy (late) Birthday Fred! Hope you enjoyed all your little adventures! :)
You rock! Thanks for being so incredibly you!
Happy Birthday Fred! Glad you got to enjoy some nice music on your special day...did you get wine with that like with other concerts?!!!!
Thanks for coming over Tami, enjoyed our visit so much! Can't wait to see what you make (or don't!!).
My you are so tricky with all the links - something else I must learn! So were the new shoes for Fred or for you? And how was SONIC, we haven't been there yet?
Happy bday fred!!!
Post a Comment